WHAT I LEARNED: 1. I have lost a lot of pain in Al-Anon.
3. We give from the gratitude we’ve already gotten.
4. The alcoholic has not volunteered to get sober.
5. God’s will for me is to stop playing God!
6. Joy is a choice.
7. A slogan is like a pop-up prayer.
8. Service is for me.
9. When I practice the spiritual principles, it keeps you safe! 😉
10. I cannot be in judgement & be compassionate at the same time.
11. The difference between my Higher Power & me is that my Higher Power never thinks she’s me!
12. Replace “should” with “could.”
13. It’s not that we have a “prudent reserve,” but rather an “ample reserve” that is prudent!
14. Tradition 5 is about giving comfort to myself as well!
15. When I think of resources available to me, I need to count my Higher Power as a resource!