This blog IS:
1. An extension of my service work;
2. Meant to be short & anonymous;
3. My own personal views & opinions – no one else’s;
4. Geared to promote Conference Approved Literature (“CAL”), service work & AFG in general;
5. About having fun!
This blog is NOT:
1. An advice column;
2. Meant to be long, about gossip, or boring minutia (i.e. what I ate, the weather, etc…);
3. Summaries of the literature or stand-alone reports of events;
4. A substitute for actually going to a meeting!;
5. About making things harder.
My goal is to read through the entire CAL Catalog as an Al-Anon Area Literature Coordinator & share what I’m learning along the way. I will always be mindful to respect the Traditions in this blog & only describe what the program does for me – not what it can do for you. …For that, you need to experience it for yourself. www.al-anonorlando.org