WHAT I LEARNED: Before Al-Anon, I had one life at work, & another life at home. Now, with the help of Al-Anon, I just have one life. Much more manageable that way!!
WHAT I LEARNED: 1. Fear is a dark room where negative emotions are exposed.
2. After I make amends, my weapons are no longer licensed.
3. The more I forget, the more I keep coming back!
4. I need to let go… of my need to know.
5. Sometimes I need to experience the consequences of my own enabling!
6. I never gossip out of love.
7. Amends means: do no further harm.
8. I worked the Steps & my friends & family had a spiritual awakening as a result! 😉
9. Let Go, Let God, & get a good lawyer! Ha ha!
**BONUS: Here’s the website for next year’s convention in St. Pete Beach: Imagine. It will be September 6 – 8th, 2019. See you there!!
WHAT I LEARNED: Being authentic isn’t always pretty, but I think it’s a beauty to behold!